Monday, September 8, 2014

New Shirt Campaign!!!


We started a campaign to get funding for our next tournament! I am a United States Marine. My wife and I are stationed in Twentynine Palms California. We love adventuring. It is good for our relationship! We love to stay outdoors and experience new things and new places. Since we will be here for awhile we are going to try and get in on the tournament series in the fall. Since also we already bass fish every weekend possible why not try and make money doing so! We are joining up in the couples bass series here. However we cannot do so without help. I am not able to make it to every tournament financially. This has been my dream since I was a 6 year old boy on the side of a creek holding my first bass. So I started a campaign to ask for help. I have designed a logo and started a Twitter account @riverlakesbass to get my story out. My wife also posts everything I do to her facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/LaurenMiller2209 ) because she is awesome! I don't have a facebook but I do also have a YouTube channel which I will be posting all fishing videos up to! Video #1 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzwWc4YzC0 ) wife also posts all pictures up to Pinterest. 
Here is the link to our shirt campaign! Our shirts are bad@$$ if I do say so myself! It is the new up and coming brand! River Lakes Bassin!!! 
Check out our campaign and get your shirt! Here are your options!!


Your Basic T (Front)
Your Basic T (Back)
Long Sleeved (Front)
Long Sleeved (Back)
Tank Top (Front)
Tank Top (Back)
Real Tree Camo (Front)
Real Tree Camo  (Back)
Sweatshirt (Front)
Sweatshirt (Back)
V-Neck T (Front)
V-Neck T (Back)
Women's T (Back)
Women's T (Front)

If you have any questions please feel free to email us @ caloenterprises@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR READING!!






No comments: